Monday, July 11, 2011

Blah blah blah

Went to the dentist tonight. I haven't been there in 5+ years so I knew it wasn't going to be pretty. As of now I have a root canal scheduled for Wednesday...and they are going to take more xrays then so who knows what else I will have to have done. Luckily I am able to still be under my parents' dental insurance (how? I do not know. Some weird thing even though i'm married. whatevs. i like it!) Maybe I'll be brave and post a puffy face picture when I'm done.

Ridiculous dream last night: Dirk Nowitski was trying to seduce me into his love cave and Nathan saved me.

Called the doctor's office today cus my uterus still feels hard and puffy and honestly looks even bigger to me. It's been 2 weeks...shouldn't it have shrunk by now? I'll find out if I need to come in for an ultrasound to see if some of the tissue didn't pass and is still in there.

I decided those who wanted to read this blog would find out about baby #2 and that would be the easiest way to let the news out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what a love cave is but it is probably best you didn't go in. Although that would have made for a more interesting dream.

    ReplyDelete