Thursday, July 7, 2011

Baby is gone. :(

It's hard because we didn't tell that many people to begin with...mainly just our parents and like 4 friends. So I'm debating whether or not to tell others we are close to. There's nothing anyone can do now, but Baby is still our child and I don't want to shortchange his/her life by acting like it never happened...especially when the question of "When's the next one?" comes up with Noah turning 1 and all. "Well actually, we have a 2nd but we lost the baby. So the 3rd will be coming sooner rather than later God willing."

Things I need to do before we try again then:
1. Go to the dentist.
2. Ride a horse.
3. Get in shape. (very doubtful this will happen)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly, this is horrible news. I'm so sorry! I started reading your blog from the bottom up because I'm new to this whole blogger thing and I just went through a roller coaster of emotions for you. I was so excited for Noah's newest sibling and then heartbroken at the loss of him or her. There's nothing I could ever say that could make the pain of the loss of a child any less hurtful, but if you need to talk I'm always here. I'm just so sad for you, Nathan and Noah right now.... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it...I spelled your name wrong! I wish there was an edit button...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul and I are very sorry for your loss. We love you and really miss you guys. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete