Tuesday, July 5, 2011

9 weeks and 4 days...maybe...

Today I am 9 weeks and 4 days...that is, if I didn't lose the baby :(

On June 26 we left for our family vacation to South Dakota (more about that in another post) but on that day I also started bleeding. The bleeding lasted until Saturday, July 2. I called the doctor's office while on vacation and they said just to keep an eye on things...I didn't have any cramping but it was mostly bright red with a few small clots.

On Saturday I got blood work done to check my bhcg level which turned out to only be 19 when it should be in the 25,000s or something. I went in again today for another blood test to see where the levels went from Saturday (up or down) and will find out tomorrow or Thursday.

So as of now not sure what is going on but I can only pray that my little baby is safe in Mommy's tummy yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment